The GREEN FAIR will be held on on Saturday 4 April in the heart of Port Augusta at the cultural precinct and will feature:
- Green Power Expo - a one stop shop for reducing your power bills with renewables, discovering what projects are proposed in the region, industry education and training opportunities, the latest in electric vehicles and more! The expo will feature exhibitions and stalls from innovative SA businesses showcasing a range of green products and services
- A packed entertainment schedule of music, dance and fun activities
- Sustainability Market featuring artists, designers, and small businesses who make and create eco-friendly and sustainable products and gifts. From plant-sellers to recycled fashions, there will be something for everyone!
- Kids activities, including interactive science and a range of entertainment options sure to keep the kids occupied
- Art and History Exhibitions
To book an expo space, contact us.